Our Commitment To Hygiene & SafetyThe well being of you and your family is of paramount importance. The Henley Park Hotel, Washington DC is ready to welcome you again keeping all the safety protocols in place.
We have always taken pride in our standards for cleanliness and safe hospitality. In this trying time, we are taking additional measures to ensure you experience a secure, hygienic and comfortable stay at our hotel.Read More +
We Care For Your Wellness
The Henley Park Hotel employees are well-educated on the up-to-date information shared by WHO and CDC and committed to stay home when sick. They are thoroughly trained to detect the flu symptoms and take responsible actions without wasting time.
Rigorous Cleaning and Sanitation Protocols
- Frequent cleaning and disinfecting in public areas with ECOLAB peroxide multi surface cleaner and disinfectant- an EPA registered antimicrobial product for use against COVID-19
- Increased cleaning & disinfecting of all high-touch points, including door handles, elevator buttons and public bathrooms
- Proper and frequent hand washing for 20 seconds is mandatory for all hotel staff
- Increased supply of Hand sanitizers. Sanitizing stations are placed in high-traffic public areas
- Improved cleaning and disinfecting protocols for the guestrooms
- Paying special attention to clean and disinfect the high-touch points, including refrigerator, TV remote, door handle
- Hotel staff is trained with social distancing protocols and all required safety measures
We Offer Flexible Cancellation
It is important to us that you are happy and peaceful when you choose to visit the Henley Park Hotel. Don't rush. We understand if you have to cancel your stay for now. Call us at 800-222-8474 to get booking related details and know more about our cancellation policy.
Distancing In DC
Go for a walk and explore the fascinating sights and attractions that Washington DC offers to you:
- Walter E. Washington Convention Center
- The White House
- United States Capitol
- The Washington Monument
Are the hotel staff required to wear masks?
Absolutely. Our fully-trained hotel staff will always be wearing protective masks. We have educated our employees to wash their hands frequently so that our guests and staff can be safe.
Does Henley Park have a sanitizing station?
Yes. You will find travel-size sanitizers in all heavy-traffic common areas. We are ready to offer additional supplies as well. Please wash your hands regularly and don't forget to wear protective masks.
Are the Washington DC restaurants open?
Yes. Restaurants in the Washington DC area are open. There are no mandates issued by the DC government requiring any masking or distancing, however, individual restaurants may keep their own policies in place. We do not require masks in our bar or restaurant.
What cleaning measures are in place?
Henley Park Hotel has elevated the cleanliness standards. All common areas and accommodations are frequently cleaned and sanitized by EPA-approved disinfectants to maximize safety for our guests