ADA ComplianceThe Henley Park Hotel aims to make your stay as comfortable as possible, striving to continually accommodate the needs of our guests with disabilities. Please contact the hotel if you have any special requests relating to your stay. While our public entrance is not accessible, an alternate route is available with assistance. We are always available to provide access through this route.
Accessible Areas With Accessible Routes From Alternate Entrance
- Public Restrooms
- Registration Desk
- Fitness Center
- Eton Room (Meeting room)
Accessible Hotel FeaturesService animals - The Henley Park Hotel's Service Animal Policy permits animals specifically trained to perform tasks for persons with disabilities. Therapy animals are not considered service animals under the ADAAA 2008. Service animals must be under the control of their handlers at all times.
- Hearing accessible kits available
- TTY/TTD available
- TV with close-captioning
- Braille and tactile signage is provided for permanent rooms
- Visual Telephones
- Notification devices for incoming telephone calls.
- Visual alarms for hearing impaired in hallways
- Visual alarms for hearing impaired in public areas
- An electronic outlet within four feet of the guest room phone otherwise an extension cord will be provided complimentary
- Hotel's valet parking accepts vehicles specially outfitted for wheelchair users
- Hotel employees will read menus and other printed/visual information to guests who are blind/low vision